We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are not, please contact us to arrange your return for a full refund. You can do this by phone or email, on 01225 444164 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer 28 day returns on all of our products with the exception of products that have been used or the following:
- Bespoke or custom goods made to your specification such as hand built wheels or custom bikes
- nutrition products such as bars or powders that have had the seal broken or packet ripped
- goods received sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons once unsealed
- sealed dvd’s or electronic equipment that contain sealed dvd’s that have been opened.
We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you such as damage & wear and tear.
Goods that have been ordered online can be returned via the post or in-store as long as you can show us your invoice that was included with your items. All refunds will be via the original method of payment. Credit & debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original purchase and can take 3 - 5 working days to appear back in your bank account.
If an item is faulty or we have sent the incorrect item then we will send a replacement as soon as is reasonably possible. We will not accept liability for any items that are lost through the post during the returns procedure.
Total Fitness (Bath) Ltd
3 Saracen Street
- to package the item well and include all labels
- to include your address & phone number
- to include a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase
- to include a reason for return
- to package the item well
- to send via Special Delivery or courier (for heavy items) if the item is of any value
We are bound by the Consumer Contracts Regulations Act of 2013 which protects you when ordering online. We are also bound by The Consumer Rights Act & Alternative Dispute Resolution Regulations 2015. The ODR is an interactive platform that enables consumers, retailers and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) providers to handle cross-border ecommerce disputes online, to access this platform please follow this link: Online Dispute Resolution
If you have any concerns please contact us on email@example.com
For warranty returns on bikes and frames we require you to contact us first by phone on 01225 444164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the bike that you have and a description of the issue. Specialized work on a case by case basis and occasionally we require photographic evidence of the issues before the bike is sent back.
Some warranty issues may be resolved with a replacement part and in this case we will try to send out the parts you need within 3 - 5 days depending on stock status.